Monday, February 11, 2013

The Elder Scrolls Online

The Elder Scrolls Series is in my opinion the best of its kind. I'm sure that almost everybody who has played a game in their life has heard of the Elder Scrolls games. I never played Morrowind but I wish I had. I started playing at Oblivion. When Oblivion came out it was the best game at the time, there wasn't a game that could even get close. The thing about oblivion and all the other Elder Scrolls game is that you felt free, you could do whatever you wanted and almost never had boundaries like most games.

I also loved Skyrim, I don't think I have ever heard someone not liking this game. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is even better and its basically a never ending game. I don't think these people know how to make a bad game.

The Elder Scrolls Online, when I heard of it I was so excited and I still am. MMOs are my favorite type of game for a lot of reasons and I have a feeling this is going to finally be the one to break the hold that WoW has over all the other MMOs that weren't good enough.

When I found out that this game was coming out I instantly signed up for the beta and I hope I get in because I just want to play this game.  I'm sure i'm not the only who can't wait for this game, Follow and comment your thoughts on this game. I want to know what you have to say about it.


-Gaming2Much

1 comment:

  1. The Elder Scrolls Online may not look or play exactly like TESO Gold Skyrim, but it carries over all the same addictive qualities that www.esogoldbuy.com made the 2011 release so loved by gamers (and reviled by their spouses/friends/roommates/etc)

    ReplyDelete